Responsible to oversee machinery and various machine work processes in order to create precision medical devices. The person should follow product specifications and schematic workups to make products into a practical reality and check products for optimum quality assurance.
They are also responsible to diagnose and repair any mechanical problems or faulty tools to ensure that equipment always runs safely and efficiently. The person should be a team player who is committed to quality and safety in the workplace.
Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow all SAFETY rules and procedures.
- Observe and monitor input/output, accuracy, and efficiency of machine.
- Calibrate, maintain, and repair machinery and machine tools as needed.
- Operate manual machinery and oversee automated machines.
- Ensure products are made to correct specifications by monitoring equipment and verifying per production specs.
- Responsible for ensuring timely communication and interaction with management.
- Mounts, installs, aligns, and secures tools, attachments and fixtures using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Confers with Line Lead, Process Tech or Engineering to resolve machine malfunctions and production errors and obtains approval to continue production.
- Removes finished units to ensure product flow is maintained.
- Monitors machine operation and control panel displays to detect malfunctions and compare readings to specifications.
- Cleans machine, tooling, and parts or other work areas, as assigned.
- Performs simple maintenance of tools, equipment and machines.
- May be asked to perform other duties at a lower level or higher level of proficiency or not related to this classification on occasion.
Ability to read, and understand work instructions, policies and procedures in English. Ability to effectively respond to questions from managers.
Why Welwaze Medical
Welwaze Medical was developed with the singular purpose to improve people’s lives through science and technology.
We’re a dynamic team driven by the purpose to develop medical devices that change how health data is collected, analyzed and made accessible to patients and healthcare professionals
Welwaze Medical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.